**TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY simple click on Book an Inspection or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.**
Sitting high above Main Road is this beautiful modern/rustic style home that is truly a natural light delight. Boasting a true Eltham feel the minute you walk in the door and spoilt for choice opposite Alistair Knox Park, Eltham Library and Shillinglaw Cafe and a 5 minute walk to all main supermarkets, shops, bike tracks and public transport, this home is perfect for singles, young couples, and families. Offering an easy flow floor plan with open plan kitchen and living, featuring a large rear, sprawling entertainers deck and backyard under a gorgeous gum tree. Inspection will not disappoint.
- Kitchen with island bench, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Open plan living and dining with split system heating and cooling
- Bathroom with double vanity and natural light
- Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes, exposed brick and painted feature walls
- Massive deck floating over a lovely lawn, perfect for every occasion
- Laundry with rear access
- Double carport
- Floor boards through out
- Cathedral ceilings
- Neat & tidy gardens that are easy to maintain
- Small group of 5 units on a tidy, well kept space
- Walking distance to gym, pool, Diamond Creek Trail, Eltham Primary School, Eltham High School, Eltham Train Station and buses
- Garden shed
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. Advertised inspection times displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change.
The first month's rent and bond are to be paid in advance by EFT upon approval of application. Cash, personal or company cheques will not be accepted. All future rental payments are paid monthly in advance.