**TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY simple click on Book an Inspection or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.**
Set in the heart of Richmond, along a quiet, one way residential street is this charming Victorian home. Conveniently situated near Church St, Bridge Rd and Victoria St, with plenty of public transport for easy commutes to the city and surrounds.
- Street frontage with a small, easy to maintain garden
- Two large, carpeted bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans, stained glass windows and ornate ceiling roses
- Lounge with beautiful French doors, ornate light fittings, split system heating and cooling and sky lights for flooded natural light
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, charming timber benches, further sky lights and plenty of storage
- Bathroom with more gorgeous timber featured cabinetry, shower over bath and a stained glass window to complete the look
- Rear laundry with additional toilet
- Sunny, north-facing rear, paved courtyard, perfect for a summer BBQ and morning coffee
- Built in bike rack, shed, additional storage, high ceilings throughout
Parking permits available from council
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. Advertised inspection times displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change.
The first month's rent and bond are to be paid in advance by EFT upon approval of application. Cash, personal or company cheques will not be accepted. All future rental payments are paid monthly in advance.