**TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY simple click on Book an Inspection or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.**
Fabulous and generously proportioned east facing, second floor apartment, in contemporary boutique development centrally located opposite the 'Little Audrey' Skipping Girl Vinegar sign on the corner of Burnley and Victoria Streets.
- Secure intercom entry
- Stylish kitchen with European appliances (Smeg range hood, gas stove top, oven and integrated dishwasher)
- Bight open plan living and dining space
- Chic bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and clever storage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Large bedroom with built in robes
- 9.7m2 alfresco terrace
- Secure car park and storage cage
- Pool and Gym for exclusive use of residents
- Lift Access
You are directly opposite Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre with the tram virtually at your door step and close to walking and cycling tracks.
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don't register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. Advertised inspection times displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change.
The first month's rent and bond are to be paid in advance by EFT upon approval of application. Cash, personal or company cheques will not be accepted. All future rental payments are paid monthly in advance.